The new release has improved support for IE8, contains two new examples how to use the library with ExtJS and Xinha, and also comes with a brand new Xinha plugin. Watch out, plugins and AIR executable now come as a separate download!
You can grab the latest pack and plugins here or here.
Version 2.2 changelog:
* Updated excanvas to r3 - should solve IE8 problems
* Added Example with ExtJs integration, thanks to Colin Bell
* New callback event: onDblClickArea
* Fixed Issue 21: Example 1 and soon online editor supports background change
* Fixed Issue 23: Possible to click on area in highlighter mode and fire a callback (follow the link)
* Added Xinha plugin both as an example and a separate plugin
* Examples got renamed to reflect what they do, plugins got separate packages, top level folder is now included in them.
The 10 Best Deals of October 17, 2017
14 hours ago